Monday, January 24, 2011

The Senior Project...

This thing is the worst. I slacked it off last term but I have to get it done now. Girlfriend laid down the law and im in trouble if I dont work on it. So here I am, making a blog post instead of working. Heres my list of crap to do.

0-Email prospective teachers.
1-Go talk to those that responded to my email.
2-Observe their classes and take notes.
3-Do mentor crap, like an interveiw and junk.
4-Try and teach for vandeheys class. get a suggestion for a lesson too.
5-Write a lesson, including homework and an outline for subjects to cover.Teach it.
6-"All of your powerpointy stuff, and presenting and blah blah blah."
7-Reflective essay
8-???
9-Profit!

So thats my next 6 monthes in a nutshell. Also need to research my crap for my powerpoint to present.

Gah this thing is dumb. overkill to the max please?

Anyway, im also banned from wow until I have this worked on. No one to play magic with reliably. Dnd game needs work. I got a month before we next game. So i can write up an epic conclusion to their quest. Also Bob's d20 darkmatter game is upcoming. damn finals week! Too much to do!

1 comment:

  1. It's less than six months; it's like four. Also, you forgot the party. D:

    ReplyDelete